marslize

Shelique Lize's Reads

Welcome

Hey there and welcome to my bookshelf, where you will find my thoughts on books. Book promos and more stuff on books.

I love the author community. Most importantly I love the indie authors and would love to help out in way that I can.

Review: Ride Me Hard

Ride Me Hard: A Biker Romance Serial (The Devil's Host Motorcycle Club Book 1) - Shari Slade

Hearts: 4/5

Sensual: 5/5

Heat: 3/5

Ride me hard gets straight to the point and throws you right into drama.

Its a short, sexy read, with a very bad guy, who lets Star know what he wants and how he wants it. She is claimed by him and Star is willing to bend to his every desire. Star is attracted to the biker, yet scared of him and is intrigued to pursue whatever bumpy roads she will encounter with this stranger, despite all Noah’s warnings.

Star is more than willing to up and leave her old life behind for the excitement and wayward promises for something more. Something new, and fresh and Noah is the perfect Biker who has crash landed in her mediocre life and stir shit up.

Slade left me curious about Noah. He’s a bad boy. Who doesn’t love a bad boy? Especially bad boys with soft spots, lol. You can tell that there’s something there and I want to find out more.

I couldn’t give Ride Me Hard 5 stars, because I felt as though Star gave in a little too easy for me totally like her. But maybe the promises of something more, another life different from her own. I think Noah unleashed a rebel inside of Star, another side to her that she would love to explore. Interested to read book 2.

Sensual rating 5/5 because well, its explicit.

Heat rating 3/5 its sizzling, but nothing more for me.

* I was given a copy of this book for free, in an exchange for an honest review.

Source: http://www.sheliquelize.com/Reviews/%E2%98%85-%C2%B8%C2%B8-%E2%80%A2%E2%98%85review-ride-me-hard-by-shari-slade-%E2%98%85-%C2%B8%C2%B8-%E2%80%A2%E2%98%85-mustread