marslize

Shelique Lize's Reads

Welcome

Hey there and welcome to my bookshelf, where you will find my thoughts on books. Book promos and more stuff on books.

I love the author community. Most importantly I love the indie authors and would love to help out in way that I can.

Review: Good Pussy Bad Pussy

Good Pussy Bad Pussy: Rachel's Tale - A. Aimee

So, I got this book from the author to review and I was intrigued. Like many others reading this book, I couldn’t identify with the main character(Rachel) at all, lol. I found her kind of childish and really annoying, I couldn’t understand her reasoning behind leaving behind her child to do what she does in the book. I have two kids of my own and would never fathom leaving them for weeks to explore my sexual side.

Despite my disconnection with Rachel, and her multiple bad decisions I still found myself turning pages, curious to see how everything will end for her. I mean, I had no idea what was going to happen, Rachel had gotten herself in deep in Nice and coming back to New York and with her brother-in-law and everything that happened in general, I couldn’t feel sorry for her because I felt as though she brought all her misfortune on herself.

Rachel was such a complex character and I’m not too sure what she was seeking, exactly, because even though I felt as though she got what she wanted and more than what she could handle, in the end it seemed to me that she lost more of herself. Which then wouldn’t that make all her trials and tribulations pointless?

Ultimately, she got a semi happy ending, I suppose. I mean none of her problems were solved, I mean she found her baby daddy and has a sugar daddy but all her inner problems are still unsolved. In the end, I’m happy that everything turned out good for Rachel and I don’t know how everything still managed to turn out okay but it did. I was really worried.

Overall it was a good read and I enjoyed it!

Source: http://www.sheliquelize.com/Reviews/good-pussy-bad-pussy