marslize

Shelique Lize's Reads

Welcome

Hey there and welcome to my bookshelf, where you will find my thoughts on books. Book promos and more stuff on books.

I love the author community. Most importantly I love the indie authors and would love to help out in way that I can.

Review: Good Pussy Bad Pussy In Captivity

Good Pussy Bad Pussy in Captivity - A. Aimee

I have such a love hate relationship with Good Pussy Bad Pussy and when I saw that A. Aimee was putting out a 2nd copy to this series, I was once again intrigued and I couldn’t resist. I’m really trying to collect my thoughts on this book because there are so many.

Good Pussy Bad Pussy In Captivity, is a different kind of book all in its own category. Its not the kind of book for the faint of heart, and there are scenes in this book, very bad situations that Rachel has fallen into and they are hard to read to through.

This book was a roller coaster ride. It starts you off with some bad news about Albert and from there your heading down a very steep drop. I liked how A. Aimee wrote the sex scenes in this book. It wasn’t just sex and don’t get me wrong, there was a lot of sex, but Rachel’s relationship with Albert and Stefan you felt the love between the three characters. Even though you were reading the sex scenes, it was more like you were reading about how much Albert and Rachel loved each other, or Stefan and Rachel. Does that make sense? I hope it does, lol.

In fact, I hadn’t realized how much I missed Stefan and Rachel being together. They are scenes where you can feel the heavy emotions, feel their love, pain and hurt. You can feel the unspoken regret. I mean, at the end of the day they had, still had love and how can there not be any regrets between them? When Rachel was happy and surprised to see Stefan, I was excited for her.

Rachel, oh Rachel… I hated a lot of decisions in Good Pussy Bad Pussy, and I still hated her decisions in Good Pussy Bad Pussy in Captivity. She’s a frustrating character and I wanted to grab her and slap some senses into her. I couldn’t understand her mind, I’ve tried but still I found her really childish. I don’t know if its childish, maybe gullible or annoyingly naive. Ugh. I don’t know but Rachel is one really irritating character.

This book is darker and it is still a page turner. I wanted to know what would happen to Rachel, despite my feelings for the character. Rachel is a strong character and she will survive. She’s made it this far so it was more, how will everything unfold.

During this read, I felt as though Rachel wasn’t really dealing with everything in a normal way. A person in real life who has been through hell and back, like Rachel has been, would have issues. Especially with her sexuality and trying to figure out her pussy. Like the title says, Good Pussy Bad Pussy. What is a good pussy and bad pussy, and how does one understand it? Where are the limits?

I was very impressed with Rachel’s confession and questions at the Buddhist monastery with Anton, I was really proud of her. It made her seem more normal/human to me.

Good Pussy Bad Pussy In Captivity was a very nice read and I look forward to reading more books by A. Aimee.

* I was given a copy of this book for free, in an exchange for an honest review.

Source: http://www.sheliquelize.com/Reviews/%E2%9C%A9%E2%80%A2%E2%98%85%E2%80%A2review-good-pussy-bad-pussy-%E2%9C%A9%E2%80%A2%E2%98%85%E2%80%A2-mustread2015-whattoread