marslize

Shelique Lize's Reads

Welcome

Hey there and welcome to my bookshelf, where you will find my thoughts on books. Book promos and more stuff on books.

I love the author community. Most importantly I love the indie authors and would love to help out in way that I can.

REVIEW: Our Little Secret

Her Confessional #2: Our Little Secret - Rebecca Norinne Caudill

Hearts: 4/5

Sensual: 4/5

Heat: 4/5

The 2nd installment to Her Confessionals I enjoyed very much. In Our Little Secret, Sarah and Cameron start their relationship off with a nose dive into the heavens. Both have confessed their love for each other and caught up in their feelings Cameron asks Sarah to marry him.

Okay…Wife and husband…Sure why not? They’ve been friends long enough. But friends and lovers are two different ball games. Plus Cameron also got that big movie deal, that’s like a dark cloud following them and well, Hollywood romances can become complicated. Sarah knows this but is willing, for the sake of love, to give the man who she has loved in the distant, a good fighting chance.

Can you say ‘Honey moon stage’. I can sing it loud and clear because that’s what thought when Cameron proposed. They’re having wild monkey sex, non stop and confessing how much they love each other. ‘Honey moon stage‘.

Love is a bitch!

At first I thought that Cameron was going to have other motives for asking Sarah to marry him. But by the end of this novella, I felt really bad for Sarah and Cameron. I felt their pain but at the end of the day, a sacrifice needs to be made. They need to both look at the bigger picture. After all, nothing worthwhile ever comes easy.

I really enjoyed Our Little secret. It was hot and sweet. I loved Cameron’s sex stamina, lol. I can’t wait to see what’s in stored for Sarah and Cameron.

* I was given a copy of this book for free, in an exchange for an honest review.

Source: http://slbookreviews.tumblr.com/post/124920351041/o-o-o-o4-star-review-her-confessional-2-our