marslize

Shelique Lize's Reads

Welcome

Hey there and welcome to my bookshelf, where you will find my thoughts on books. Book promos and more stuff on books.

I love the author community. Most importantly I love the indie authors and would love to help out in way that I can.
SPOILER ALERT!

REVIEW: Yummy Addictions

Yummy Addictions (The Yummy Trilogy #1) - Dorothy Belle Davis

Hearts: 4/5
Sensual: 4/5
Heat: 4/5

This is my first time reading a book by this author and let me say that I will definitely be reading more. Yummy Addictions was a sexy read and it pulled you right in. The author made me feel like I was right there in Paris. I want to go down to Paris and go shopping now, lol.

In this 1st installment to the Yummy trilogy, we meet Vale and Jason. Vale is a pretty Cuban girl, with curves and all. Her ex-husband did not appreciate her, which left her feeling very self-conscious about herself. Physically, emotionally, mentally and sexually. I felt really bad to how she was treated.

Now divorced, Vale decides to take a trip to Paris to splurge and enjoy some alone time. Maybe have a fling or two, then she meets Jason. The mystery play boy, and a guy she meet at party years ago when she was married. Fireworks takes off and its a hot and steamy, exciting vacation for the two of them.

Vale, I liked her but she had baggage that needs to be dealt. I was so excited for Vale when Jason showed up out of the blue. They had a lot of wild monkey sex and fun, but I didn't fully understand Jason's jealously. For barely knowing Vale he got jealous pretty easily, and even Vale noticed it but pushed it under the carpet. I liked Jason. I thought he was a super sweet guy but he's so mysterious. For the whole story I kept waiting for his baggage to be unloaded. To find out what does Jason do exactly, how can he manage to pay for everything and at the end with his boys, I thought it was all gonna come out but it didn't. AGH!!

This story was well written and I loved the characters, they were enjoyable. I can't to read on to find out what happens between Vale and Jason.

Sensual rating 4/5 Not exactly, erotica but still hot.

Heat rating 4/5 Its scorching.

* I was given a copy of this book for free, in an exchange for an honest review.

Source: http://wp.me/p5qtLd-8C